MONEY FOR INMATES
- Inmates are not permitted to keep cash, credit cards,
debit cards, gift cards, checks, or any other form of exchange or money while in
the facility. Upon intake, their cash and valuables are inventoried and secured
by the Property Unit until the inmate is released.
- By mail: Purchase a money order in any denomination and
make it out to “MCSO Inmate Account,” write the inmate’s name and booking number
on the memo line at the bottom left, keep the copy, and mail the original with no
other correspondence to:
For Deposit Only
Manatee County Central Jail
14470 Harlee Road
Palmetto FL 34221
- By Internet: Go to www.govpaynow.com and use a credit or debit card with
a VISA or MasterCard logo; use the facility PLC# 5500. Transactions for this PLC
cannot be cancelled after completion. NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. RESIDENT BOOKING #: DO
NOT ENTER DASHES OR OTHER SEPARATORS IN THIS FIELD. If you do not have the booking
number, check our webpage ( www.manateesheriff.com ) under Arrest Inquiry or call 941-747-3011
ext. 2851 or 2852.
- By phone: Call 941-723-5132 Monday through Friday between
8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- By Cash Kiosk: go to the Visitation Center located at
2705 County Line Road, Palmetto FL 34221 between 7:45 AM and 7:30 PM. The kiosk
accepts credit cards and cash in increments of $5 and above (no $1 bills). The inmate’s
booking number is required.
COLLECT CALL PRE-PAYMENT
- Inmates can make collect outgoing calls. Public Communications
Services (PCS) is our inmate phone provider. Customer Service is 1-800-483-8314
to pre-pay on a cell phone to receive collect calls. Use
Facility #20105. Enroll online
- Inmates can set aside part of their commissary balance
for collect calls, using a kiosk in their housing areas. Deputies can provide assistance