Rules and Regulations
- Non-contact video visitation will be held at our Visitation Center located at 2705 County Line Road Palmetto Fl Visitation Center is open daily between 7:45a.m. to 7:30 p.m
- Visitation is by appointment only.
- First time visitors should call 941-747-3011 ext 2902 between 8am-7pm to schedule their visit for the following day. The visitation clerk can only schedule a visit 1 day prior.
- Visitors who have already been to visitation and provided an email address to the visitation staff will be told when they call to please schedule their own visits online at https://visitation.manateesheriff.com Visits may be scheduled 7 days in advance and up to 1 day prior on the website. A computer is located in the lobby of the visitation center for those without internet access. The website is available in English and Spanish.
- If you have visited but have not provided an email address the visitation staff
will assign you an email address and provide you with a card containing your password
and user ID
- HELP LINE: (941)747-3011 extension 2813. The help line is available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day to assist users in scheduling visits on your personal computer. You may also call this extension if you need information concerning a visit that is already scheduled
- Inmates are allowed two 30 minute visits per day. Visitors are allowed to visit
two inmates per day. Visitors can schedule back to back visits with the same inmate.
- Accommodations are made for up to 14 (30 minute) visits per week. Failure to properly supervise minor children will be cause for termination of your visit
- Each inmate is permitted to have up to three visitors at one time this includes
children and infants.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who will be required
to sit in the Visitation Center along with the under aged visitor. Unaccompanied
minors will not be permitted in the Visitation Center.
- Visitors under the age of 18 who are married to a facility inmate must provide a
valid marriage certificate prior to the start of the visitation session.
- Visitors must properly identify themselves upon arriving at the Visitor Center.
Visitors must present a valid (non expired) government issued photo ID indicating the date of
their birth. Acceptable forms of identification include;
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid State ID card
- Valid Military ID card
- Valid Pass Port with photo attached.
- All visits are monitored and are subject to being recorded.
- Visitors must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start
of their scheduled visitation.
- Visitors arriving after the start of their scheduled session will not be permitted
to enter and the visit is automatically cancelled.
- Visitors who leave the center before their session is over will not be permitted
- Visitors appearing to be under the influence of drugs and or alcohol will not be
permitted to enter.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shoes and shirts must be worn; suggestive
clothing, see-through fabrics, halter or tube type tops, short shorts or mini-skirts
will not be permitted. Appropriate underclothing is required. Visitation Staff will
determine if clothing is unsuitable.
- Car keys and wallets are the only personal items allowed into the Visitation Center.
- Visitors with infants and small children may bring one baby bottle/one diaper/baby
wipes/and a blanket. A stroller or hand carried baby carrier will also be permitted.
- All children must be supervised so as to not interfere with other visitors. Unruly children will be asked to leave and the visitation
session will be cancelled. Repeat behavioral problems will result in suspension
- CELL PHONES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE VISITATION CENTER. Visitors caught with a cell
phone will be asked to leave and may have future visits suspended.
- Visitors are expected to be courteous to other visitors. Loud talking, excessive
emotionalism, or any other type of disruptive behavior will not be permitted in
the Visitation Center. Failure to comply will result in termination of the session
and may result in suspension of future visits.
- If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit,
please notify staff immediately. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST THE PICTURE OR SOUND YOURSELF.
- Visitors may leave inmates money to purchase commissary items using ;
- The Cobra Cash Machine which accepts cash in multiples of $5.00 to $100.00 It does
not accept $1.00 bills. Cobra also accepts debit and credit cards..
- Upon the conclusion of your visitation session you are to leave the Visitation Center.
Loitering in the building/parking lot or on the property will not be permitted.
- Failure to follow any of the above rules may cause suspension or revocation
of visitation privileges.
If you have general questions regarding visitation you may send an email to InmateVisitation@manateesheriff.com